old fashioned · recipe · smoked fashioned · smoker ·
Homemade Classic Smoked Old Fashioned
- 2 fl oz straight rye or bourbon whiskey
- 1 sugar cube
- 2-3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Twist of orange peel
- Smoked Fashioned Co. Smoker Kit
- Place the sugar cube in a whiskey glass.
- Soak in the Angostura bitters and a little water. Muddle until sugar is dissolved. Add ice cubes to the glass. Stir with a spoon.
- 3. Add the whiskey. Stir. Add the twist of orange peel and cherry.
- Cover the glass with Smoked Fashioned Top and torch from the top until you fill the glass with smoke. Let sit one minute. Repeat for extra smokiness.
Enjoy your perfectly made Homemade Classic Smoked Old Fashioned!